Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well, this Halloween has been an unusually busy one for us. I was in charge of our Ward Halloween party and it was a big one. We think at least 200 people came :) I had a lot of great helpers that made everything run much smoother than it originally would have. THANK YOU!!!
I was so exhausted that I was not really in the "mood" to do Halloween the next day. Poor Mikey wasn't feeling well either, so he missed the Trick or Treating...
Can you tell by looking at most of our costumes that I LOVE cheap or free costumes?!?

Here are our costumes:

A Babe Magnet - Zachary





Billy Mays for the Power of Oxyclean! - Mikey



A prisoner - Tommy



Darth Vader - Scotty




Little Orphan Annie, Daddy Warbucks, and the Terrible Miss Hannigan.





Zack was so wonderful...the bald cap was terrible so he went the distance and actually shaved his head! I think it freaked Tommy out and surprised many of the teenagers at church!

6 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

LOVE the costumes! Your husband is a total trooper.

Shelley Eggett said...

He actually looks really good with a shaved head. I like it. Great Costumes.

Rachel said...

i love the annie ensemble!!!!

way to go, zack :)

Tricia said...

Great costumes!

Jess said...

very creative!!

Jennie said...

Ahh, it totally makes sense now. I wondered if Zach had lost a bet. You guys looked awesome. When I saw it in the newsletter I had no idea who you were. You all looked totally authentic! Very nice job.