Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just FYI

I have finally discovered my favorite place to shop for clothes. Has anyone ever been to Christopher & Banks? I have never had clothes fit me so comfortably without looking like a mu mu. They have very classic (very feminine) styles and I normally would freak out about their prices (I am so cheap!), but with their sales, I just can't help myself. I only go when they have their "40% off everything in the store or online sales" or when it's their "Buy one get one free" sale. I love that place!!!

I recently found this, this, and I really want this just to name a few...



This post seems very familiar. Maybe I've put in a shameless plug for them before, but I am too tired to search for it, so sorry if this is a rerun.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

love the tan sweater!

Erika said...

Me too! I'm not sure you've done a post about them before but I know you emailed me about this store a few months ago. I was sad to find the one down here was gone. Oh well, probably best for our budget anyway!

Tricia said...

I like their clothes too