Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am NOT an Animal!


Believe it or not, he fell down the cement stairs again. Pretty soon, this comment isn't going to wash anymore. We were looking at the double rainbows early this morning on our front steps. I ran inside to get Mikey when I heard Scotty start to scream. I ran out and this is what I found. He apparently had put his arms inside his jammie shirt, so when he fell, he had nothing to stop his fall.


Oddly enough, about an hour after we got back from Mikey's football game, Scotty fell down the stairs again but this time there were no injuries. Phew!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

holy cow! are you kidding me with that bump? how much would it cost to pad and carpet your front steps? ha ha. but then again, that would take away any bragging rights of his with how tough it looks. hmmm.. tough choice.

Tonya said...

holy cow, is right! i have never seen a bump like that! yikes....

Laurie Meredith said...

OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! Now I see why they call it a "goose egg".

Erika said...

Ouch! Maybe he should just start wearing a helmet. This kid just can't win!

Suzie said...

DUUUUDDE! That is seriously out there!

Tommy was looking for writing ideas today and this was one I gave him:
"My mom pushes us down stairs."