Monday, November 10, 2008

Who knew?

Recently, someone tripped over the child gate in the doorway of our office and broke it. Since then, Emily has been sneaking in and has been apparently 'working' at the computer. So, to make it official...I put our 16 month old at a computer this morning. The keyboard is not hooked up, so she can't do too much damage. She has been watching PBS kids videos on their website. She is so funny. She types so fast and furious. I wonder if she is blogging, and if so, what do you think she is blogging about?

Dear blog,
Man, my mom is so mean. I had breakfast at 8:30am and then I cried a lot (I don't know why, either) so my mom stuck me in my bed at 9:30am. My mom won't let me stay up late at all. A few fits and wham-o off to bed. Sheesh! Parents just don't understand. I can't wait until I am 4, then I'll have some fun and some freedom! Oh, and I am having such a bad hair day today.

4 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

Too Cute!! And yes that is probably exactly what she would blog about.

Steffi said...

That´s a good one!! I love it!

Laurie Meredith said...

Another blog-a-holic in the family. You'll be fighting her for computer time soon.

Fullmer Family said...

CJ's the same way lately. I need to post his pictures. I have this sesame street game he LOVES! He screams his head off when we take him down. Sweet little guy. I need to post his pictures too. Someday hopefully. :)