Saturday, December 15, 2007

Before and after

We are almost finished. We just need to do a few small things to complete the work.
The counter space is so inviting, I can't wait to make all of our favorite Christmas goodies. We had this installed a mere 24 hours before our annual Christmas party - no stress added at all - wink,wink, sob...
Just like the "other" Amber, the sink is my favorite part. It's like a bathtub!
Thank you again to James for all of his hard work and to all of the other great people who helped us (is this starting to sound like an acceptance speech?)
Anyway, not to "poo-poo" on my past birthdays, but this present takes the cake!

10 comments:

Erika said...

I can't get over how great that looks! It's incredible!! I can't wait to see it! It looks fantastic!

Laurie Meredith said...

Love it! What a great use of space...I bet you love all the extra cabinets and counter space.

Jess said...

Ooohh La la! How nice! You must be ecstatic with more cabinet space!

Heath and Jessica said...

I think it looks very nice! I love it! More counter space is always wonderful!

Budenieks Family said...

Why am I the only on econfused by these pictures? Wheres your table?

Suzie said...

I love the new counters...colors...everything.
I need photos of the rest of the house as in where the heck is your table/dining area?

Amber said...

OK...OK
The table is in the very unused living room. We took out the furniture and the carpeting, replaced the floor with "wood" and basically turned it into a large dinette.

The Wood Monkeys said...

I want to come see it--perhaps after the holidays:??

Amy said...

I want a bathtub sink bad!

Shelley Eggett said...

What a good Idea. You guys are so brave and creative to think outside the box. We'll have to come see it sometime.