Thursday, December 17, 2009

While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads

And by sugar plums, I really mean chocolate!

I love to cook and bake the entire holiday season. Candies, breads, cookies, and most importantly, hand dipped chocolates!!! I guess it's a good thing I didn't join the BR Biggest Loser this year! Starting today, I plan on making...

4 batches lollipops, cherry & raspberry Done

3 batches pistachio cranberry biscotti drizzled with white chocolate Done

2 batches pecan pralines Done

1 batch coconut dipped chocolates

1 batch butter rum dipped chocolate - Zack's favorite Done

1 batch lime dipped chocolates - white chocolates Done

1 batch raspberry dipped chocolates

1 batch caramel nut dipped chocolates

1 batch mint dipped chocolates

2 batches peanut butter fudge Done

1 batch chocolate fudge Done

2 loaves cinnamon raisin bread Done

2 loaves white bread Done

4 batches caramel chocolate popcorn - thank you, Gina!

2 batches English toffee

And plenty of these for Zack and me with the left over chocolate.



Oh man, I am crazy to try all of this. We're still having to show the house, too! I am going to end up in the looney bin considering Christmas is a mere 9 days away. Plus, I think I broke my elbow.

And have a bruised nose.

5 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, I think I gained 5 pounds just reading all of that! I'm letting Brent make corn flake wreaths and festively shaped sugar cookies. I'm a Scrooge when it comes to the holiday treats!

Jerusha said...

"How did you break your elbow?? You sound alot like me. Jason is always telling me that I take on way too many things in the amount of time we have to get them done. Good luck and I wish I lived closer everything sounds divine."

Mom C said...

Are you kidding me Amber? I have to lay down for a nap just reading your e-mail. Oh My Goodness. And what's this about a broken elbow? See you tomorrow. Love you!

Wendi Oyler said...

sounds delicious! You know where I live. HaHa!

Rachel said...

Man, I wish I was your next door neighbor! Sounds amazing!